Saturday, October 26, 2013

Welcome to Oklahoma Camping

With great excitement I am writing this new blog in hope that those of us who enjoy Oklahoma Camping have one place to share our favorite sites, fishing holes and everything we love about camping here in our beautiful state.

As I pondered what to share with you first I wanted to build excitement with you the reader and share the passion that my family has about camping. My mind kept going back to the passion of the "Sisters on the Fly" this is a group of women who camp together with great passion for their RV's and the unity that campers generally have. I hope you enjoy this video from a story PBS did on the group.

The Oklahoma chapter of Sisters on the Fly can be found on Meetup.com or the main site http://www.sistersonthefly.com/events

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10